Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Check your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
Dr. Balestrini will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting Dr. Balestrini every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit us, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information Form (Child) PDF - for minors under age 18
- Patient Information Form (Adult) PDF
- Patient Record Request Form PDF - to have records sent to us.
- Survey PDF - we'd love your feedback!
- Notice of Privacy Practices PDF
- Article - The use of prophylactic antibiotics prior to dental procedures in patients with prosthetic joints: PDF
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: